These pressure switches maintain a constant level of pressure around a preset value, "Regulatory Function", or actuate an alarm or safety circuit when the pressure being monitored reaches a critical level, "Safety Function".
- All industrial environments - All fluids
- One or two thresholds
- ADF (explosion proof) EEx d II CT6 version
- All stainless steel version for aggressive environments
- French Electricity Generating Board (EDF) electronuclear version
- Marine version - Intrinsically safe version - Conforms to C