E71TR Standard - Y71TR Intrinsically safe - EE4TR Explosion Proof
Delivering an output current of 4-20 mA, these temperature transmitters (Platinium probe PT100 as per standard IEC751) are used for the measurement of the temperature in industrial applications.
- Meet the toughest requirements of electromagnetic compatibility standards EN 50081 and EN 50082 (European directive 89/336/CEE).
- Output 4-20 mA, 2 wires. • Range : from -200°C to + 400°C.
- Certificate of conformity LCIE 85.6123 X (explosion- proof case)
- Ligthning protection (optional)
- Certificate LCIE 96 D 6031X ; EEx ia IIc T6 (or T5).