||The E8900 is created by the use of a stainless steel pressure gauge Ø63, 100, 150 or 160 mm and the E910 pressure transmitter.
It has been designed for all industrial applications to allow both a local pressure reading and remote signal transmission to a Programmable Logic Controller or other computer-based system.
- Compound and gauge pressure measurement
- All stainless steel pressure gauge
- Ceramic sensor, TRANSBAR® technology
- Zero and span adjustments as standard (±10% of range)
- Voltage surge and reverse polarity protection
- Intrinsically safe version (Y8900) EEx ia IIc T6 (or T5) approval
- Conforms to European EMC directive, CE marked